Fall is a magical season and a perfect time to engage your children in a world of exciting autumn activities. Here are some things to do:
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Pick out pumpkins, carve or paint them.
- Go on a hike at the state park.
- Go leaf hunting. Find as many colors and shapes as you can.
- Cheer on a local high school or college football team. Go see a game.
- Visit the farmer’s market.
- Make apple cider.
- Watch a movie as a family and snuggle up.
- Go to the library and bring home a few books.
- Build a reading house or tent out of recycled boxes or old sheets.
« Getting Ready for Kindergarten?How Does A Child Become A Reader? »