The early years matter + build a strong foundation for later learning.
We believe that every child deserves the opportunity to learn, grow + thrive.
develop the skills to be curious, active explorers, problem solvers, thinkers, communicators + team players. More importantly, they develop a love of learning + reading.
help children learn to be honest, kind, empathetic, respectful, cooperative + responsible citizens.
- Continuous improvement
- Data-driven focus on quality in the classroom
- UVA-led coaching + professional development
- Year-round school
- Individualized + small group instruction
- Healthy snacks + lunches
- Nature playground + outdoor classroom
- Enrichment opportunities (Crossfit for Kids, yoga, music + many more)
The New E3 school admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other school administered programs.